Sunday, April 19, 2009

HAVE YOU TWITTERED TODAY?

Well I wonder if you are all up on this knew buzz more than I am. I knew hottest thing out there well it's really about a year old but has now become main stream popular. on Friday morning approximately 1:00 am Ashton Kutcher became the Twitter King. He reached 1 MILLION followers, more than CNN. Oprah's first twitter was Friday live on the air. I am going to check it out and see what the buzz is all about.



I just posted my first tweet on twitter. If you are interested check me out on twitter.



user name atpsunshine (at the park Sunshine)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday, Sunshine
    You are miles ahead of me. What is a twitter and how do you do it? Is it on the computer?
    I not't watch Oprey but Ashton Kutcher is hot and I would love to see his twitter, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am just figuring that out. It is on the computer and you just need to google twitter and the sight comes up. You open an account which is easy to do just use e mail address and enter a user name. Then you post things as you like. They are short because you are limited to 140 characters. You don't even have to worry about spelling mistakes because it doesn't matter on Twitter. So the king days. You can follow people and see what they are doing and people can follow you. I hear that it is very addictive and really fun. I don't know as of yet I have only one follower that I do not know who this person is and I am currently following Ashton and Oprah just because.....

    ReplyDelete