Monday, April 6, 2009

Hormonal Imbalance?

The interesting topic of that time of the month and changes in hormone levels at this time in my life is either fascinating and I am living proof of it or is just one big lie that excuses our behaviours for many things in our lives. For insistence. Some days I wake up happy and excited to face the world. Other days I know that I am looking for a fight. A good old fashion tongue lashing and my opinions would not stop flowing. And by the way, in case you haven't figured it out yet I'll be the only one doing the talking thank you very much. It's like I can feel it in every fiber of my being. There is anger, frustration and just a feeling of having to let something go. I'm sure that those are the days that my husband stays away. That's when he looks at me and says, "Oh no you're pretty feisty today". He says, as he's leaving for work, have a great day he says with a chuckle in his eyes and his usual don't spend any money today hon! Wow what an original thing to say as he leaves for work. I love him so very much but lets be honest those are the days that I would love him to be home because who else can I go off on with my crazy irrational behaviour and still be loved by in the morning? And lets face it on days like that men are the only ones who seem to do everything wrong anyway. Why should I take it out on some other poor iInnocent schmuck when it's really my husband's fault that the refrigerator is not working, I have about 10 loads of laundry to do, one of the kids forgot their spelling at home and I have to go back to the school to deliver it, the scale reads 2 ponds heavier, the grays in my hair are starting to show and to top it all off Oprah's been cancelled because of some political mumbo jumbo. I mean come on how much disappointment can a girl handle in one day? No wonder I'm freaking out. Who can I complain to? Thank goodness my poor schmuck can take the after shocks of my erupting behaviour and laugh about it later, well, we be both laugh later. To bad it doesn't change the future though because I know that there are future irruptions coming. However, for the moment I have to thank you all because I really do feel better. Wow I think that a very tense day has been averted. I am actually going to go work out on the tread mill and see if that will calm me even further and take me over the edge. Who knew maybe those days can be averted with simple things like this. I'll let you know tomorrow. Thanks for letting me talk.



P.S. This insane weather is driving me crazy!!!!!!!! April 6th and a crazy winter storm, I actually
can't see through my window anymore because it's covered in slushy snow.


Do you think that if I call my husband that he would come home and just be with me and
hug me and hold me for the day? Oh ya I forgot he's not even in town today.

No comments:

Post a Comment