Wednesday, April 15, 2009

THE MAGIC OF SUSAN BOYLE

We go through our lives trying to figure our who we really are. Sometimes adjusting ourselves to become more main stream and in the end more like everyone else. Here is a woman who dared to dream and who showed us all that you should be yourself every moment of your life because true love can only be felt by being the person that you were always meant to be. It would be such a boring place in this world if we were all the same.

Click here to feel the magic of Susan Boyle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luRmM1J1sfg&feature=related

3 comments:

  1. Susan Boyle has never been Kissed in all her 47 years, WOW. I thought I was in a dry spell not been Kissed in 24 years.Yes she can sing fantastic. Kudos to her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I hear her sing I get tears in my eyes. It just goes to show you You can't judge a book by it cover! Her voice is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's been all this talk lately about this Susan Boyle, and I had no idea what or who everyone was talking about. Holy Mother of G__!!! That brought tears to my eyes...and the fact that it is, without a doubt, one of my favorite musical numbers. Wow!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete