Sunday, April 5, 2009

My first friend at the park

My first friend at the park is the person who taught me that it takes a village to raise a child.. She is a wonderful woman. She is a very thought provokingi individual. Everything that she does is planned and well executed. There is very little margin for error when she does something because her plans are full poof. Sometimes I could listen to her talk forever because she is so descriptive. Her story telling of even the simplest of events are told as though they were written by a world renowned poet. She is happy with the little things in life and her memories are loving and captivating. She is concerned with how others see her and I wish that she could understand that we see her as a very caring, respectful and visionary soul. She can feel and see thing that the rest of us cannot and she does not fear the unknown. She welcomes spirits and is confident in her abilities to connect withe them. She is caring about the planet and the state that we will leave it in for our future generations. She does more than her part to live "green" I admire and respect her courage and determination. Thank you so much Cathy for all of the wonderful things that you have taught me over the years but most of all for your friendship. I hope that you know how much we love you and need you and your family to be a part of our lives. You have always been there for me just steps away and even though now you are a drive away I know that if I ever need you that you are never too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment