Thursday, May 28, 2009

After leaving the bench...

Would I say that it's hard being a friend? No, never, however, sometimes emotions can be overwhelming and that's not a bad thing. It's a sign of the great strength or bond between us all.

We all met today, as per our usual 'Thursday' routine. If you are familiar with our blog you will know that Louise is going though her own personal 'hell' these days. Something was said soon after we all arrived and it upset her and Sunshine. I didn't clue in until we were all getting ready to leave. I was too engrossed in trying to find possible solutions to help out Louise.

This is where I now question myself. There are the four of us, each with our own situations.

I feel the need to apologize to Carolin and to Sunshine for not focusing in on them as much as I was focused in on Louise. By no means do I think that Carolin's or Sunshine's situations are in any way less important than Louise's. But, it's different.

Carolin, as much as you don't think it, you are strong and positive and what I admire is how inventive you can be and when you come up with your ideas, you follow them through and do a great job!

Sunshine, you are so positive and have that, 'get up and just do it!' which I love. When you have an idea you also follow it through to see where it will lead with no regrets.

I hope that when Carolin, Sunshine and Louise read this, they can read between the lines. I have a hard time taking what is in my head and heart and putting it down on paper, so to speak. All I want to say is that they are all dear to me and I hope that I do not piss them off, (on a regular basis, anyway!)

Love you all!
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Thats what I like, the mystery of a misunderstanding and never really knowing whats happening!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy you are all very dear to me too. I don't even know why you could possibly think that you did anything to piss me off. Believe me you didn't. As for attention it needs to go where it needs to go and I am glad that you were there to help Louise to think it though and to give her viable options and a plan for the next few weeks if she chooses to go the fire fighter route.

    ReplyDelete