Wednesday, May 6, 2009

American Idol -Upset -Elimination Night

Last night the Idols were mentored by Slash former lead guitar for Guns and Roses and Velvet Revolver. It was rock and roll night. Adam was amazing and it was great to see him back in his rock role. Also amazing was Allison. She is so talented. I lover her voice. Chris and Danny both had not so great performances. Well tonight the results are in. After a performance by Paula Abdul and No Doubt (Gwen Stefani) there was an upsetting result. Safe tonight are Chris, Adam and lastly Danny. Allison had the lowest amount of votes. I really think that America got it wrong this time. Chris or Danny should have gone instead. Well good bye Allison. We all know that you will have an amazing Career.

I was able to find a clip of Allison's performance for now.

click below to view her performance from Tuesday night.........

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/allison-iraheta-makes-me-cry-cry-baby-in-a-good-way/

1 comment:

  1. Allison definitely has talent. She also has her age going for her. She will be a star, no doubt. Saying that I was happy the three boys where left. I am a huge fan of Adams. I am not a fan of heavy rock but when Adam sings it it is great.

    ReplyDelete