Thursday, May 21, 2009

KRIS ALLEN AMERICAN IDOL SEASON #8 WINNER

What an incredible show it was last night. The array of stars performing was endless. We were graced with the talents of Fergie and the Black Eyes Pees, Keith Urban, Cyndi Lauper, Kiss, Queen and Rod Stewart. There were even more that I am sure I can't recall at this very moment. It was the best Finale yet. The energy was high and the show was incredible. In the end after having receives a record just under 100 million votes ( I think that that's a third of the entire population) the new official winner is Kris Allen. I was surprised as you all know that Adam was my favourite and to be honest Kris was surprised too. However the country voted and lets all support Kris as their winner. Congratulations Kris Allen!!!!!! Kris's duet with Keith Urban was so sweet and very well done.

To Adam Lambert, you rock we know that your career will be incredible. Adam's performances with Queen and Kiss were incredible. ( I think that Queen should sign him up as their lead singer today after his performance last night).


I look forward to seeing both Chris and Adam in the future and to hearing both of their wonderful voices.

3 comments:

  1. Thank for the blow for blow comments on the finale. However I still would love to see the show. If anyone has a copy Let me know.
    I to am a Adam fan. They both will go far with there sing careers.
    Canadian Idol will start soon can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Mommie we missed you very much. Carolin has what you are looking for. Sorry to bread the bad news to you but Canadian Idol is cancelled for this year due to budget cuts. I know I'm heart broken too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mommie I just put a card in the mail for you with the dvd so you can watch the season finale in the comfort of your own home.

    ReplyDelete