Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dancing with the stars week #2 performance night

Dancing with the stars was on last night. This time they have combined the men and the women on the same night so there will be only one couple eliminated tonight. My favourites, were Aaron Carter, Donny Osmond and Mya. They all did a great job.

My predictions for possible elimination would have to be, Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina the teenage witch) and actress Debi Mazar. I really like Mellisa she is so cute and nice but her performance was not all that great. I actually think that the men may be safe this week. If any of the men were to be eliminated then I think that it would have to be Tom Delay (politician). Truth be told the judges were really hard on Kathy Ireland but I think that she did ok and she probably would have a lot of public support so I think that she is safe. My vote for elimination would go to Debi Mazar.

We will see what happens tonight.

For those of you with children who enjoy watching the kids hit show The Wizards of Waverly Place, Selina Gomez will be singing live tonight on Dancing with the stars.

I will update you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I would all so like to see Tom Delay be the first man to go. There is just something about him that is not right. OH YEA he is a politition. There is suppose to be something not right about him. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete