Monday, November 16, 2009

Bench Talk: About Nothing in Partiucular

The trials and tribulations of life. What do we do when things in life don't really work out as we have planed them to? Life can take us for a tail spin and yet we are left to somehow pick up the pieces and go on. Not only are we to go on but we must find a way to do it gracefully and to be happy with our tomorrow's. How does your heart overcome hardship? How do we start to heal?

(Carolin) I have a zillion things to do and don't really have the patience for this emotional stuff. So my two cents (which I know will drive Sunshine crazy) is 'Suck it up and get on with it'! I know it doesn't sound all mushy and kind but if you continue to wallow in your crap you will never get past it. So the reality is there are times in our lives when life just sucks but Nobody said life was going to be fair. And this little bit of wisdom, Fair does not mean the same. So stop comparing your circumstances with others. Wow Carolin, I think that you should tell me how you really feel.

Well, for a topic about nothing in particular......

Carolin's correct. Life happens and we, at times, can do absolutely nothing about it, so, to quote 'Father Tim':

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13




No comments:

Post a Comment