Friday, November 27, 2009

Dancing with the stars season #9 grand finale

Monday night on Dancing with the stars the three remaining contestants danced off for the mirrorball trophy. I felt that they all did well but I was surprised with the free style portion of the night. That is always my favourite part of the year as each couple gets to be original and decide to dance what ever they want. It is usually the most creative portion of the show. Well Mya was ready to pull out all of the stops but her partner convinced her that they should not go too far. Well her routine was very good but also very boring. Kelly's routine was also good but very safe. Donny was last and he had the best routine of the night. At the end of the show I remember thinking that it really didn't matter to me who won. It was any body's game at this point.

Well Tuesday evening came and I watched as Whitney Houston sang and the next thing I knew it was six o'clock in the morning. I fell asleep and missed the whole show. Mr Sunshine was away and when he called int he morning he informed me that (drum roll please) the winner of the Dancing with the stars season #9 is Mr Entertainment himself Donny Osmond (I'm sure that Marie will never hear the end of it).

Congratulations Donny (congratulations Cathy).

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!!! I did watch the final and it was long and boring, so you didn't miss much. The only part that mattered was the last 5 minutes. I would have liked to see more of the celebration with his family, though. Kelly did really well and I hope she takes this positive time and does something good with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO happy Donny and Kym won. He deserved it so much. He brought a lot of fun and entertainment to all of his dances.

    ReplyDelete