Monday, March 29, 2010

Dancing with the stars (season #10) week 2

I am watching the show as I type.

Nicole (Pussy Cat Doll) wow she is amazing! She got two 10.s and one 8.

Pamela Anderson has a Marylin Monroe vibe tonight and I look forward to seeing her dance. Wow, she danced and it was to, "I wanna be kissed by you." It was really good.

Kate Gosselin and her partner are having trouble and he seems to have walked out on her. They have gone to commercial. They are back and oh no they are dancing. I don't understand how she can be so bad. It is actually painful to watch and I feel really bad for her. The positive thing is that she is still trying and she can only get better.

I actually think that Buzz is slightly better then Kate at the moment.

Well elimination night is coming and we (the girls and I) all feel that Kate will be the one eliminated.

We will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment