Friday, November 26, 2010

Catch Up Fridays

(Cathy) I figured that I had better write something first before tell the ladies that the post was set up! I am on a "staycation" for the next week. I will be Christmas shopping with my mom. We like to take this week and shop, eat and have a good time. It's nice to not have a schedule. We can come and go as we please and let the rest survive! I am looking forward to catching up on my sleep. Ah, sleep, why do we crave you so? (Carolin) I had already typed stuff but what happens to Sunshine is happening to me. It all disappeared. Have fun shopping and spending time with your mom Cathy. (Sunshine) Cathy that sounds like so much fun. Enjoy the week with your mom. What about your sister? Doesn't she usually join you?



Let's see, what else? Our older son has passed his NLS (lifeguard) and his swim instructor course and he has earned a job with the city! Congratulations older son. I think this is one of the greatest jobs for kids his age. We are very proud of him. Our younger son has been invited to audition for the honour band. His audition is this Saturday at 8:35am. (there goes my sleep in!!!) If he makes it he will have to go to practice once a week starting in the new year. From what I understand the band will perform at a concert in the spring. I think this is the only concert. It will be a good experience for him so keep your fingers crossed. (Carolin) The teenager was in the Honour Band in grade nine. It was a lot of driving to Mississauga. And yes there was one concert in the spring. Congratulations and good luck!


Did any of you read Carolin's post about her experience at the local Chapter's store? There is a response from the regional manager. I'm sure Carolin will update us. I will save it for it's own blog. The item that she is looking or does seem pretty cool.

My brother in law got married last week and it was such a beautiful wedding. There were about 80 guests at the wedding. It was very intimate and heart felt. We all had a really good time and I wish the bride and groom much happiness.

Only 15 more work days left until winter break.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment