Friday, April 29, 2011

Catch Up Fridays

(Carolin) I guess I won't give Cathy a hard time for setting up the blog (with nothing in it!) as she has been so good blogging for the last three days and getting us another follower! Way to go Cathy, add double the amount of Wii fitness credits to your account, go ahead you deserve it. (Sunshine) I big welcome to our new follower.

(Cathy) You'll give me double the fitness credits! This way I won't have to exercise today! Ok, just kidding. If I don't exercise today I think Carol (in Calgary) will send me a nasty message.

I PVR'd the wedding as I decided to sleep in this morning. I woke up when Sunshine called me this morning. Hey Sunshine, what time was it when you called? I lazed about a bit more then decided to get up and watch the wedding. I love the PVR as I can fast forward through the boring bits.

Let's see, what did I eat for breakfast. I scrambled two eggs, heated up leftover chili, toasted one slice of homemade whole wheat bread and a cup of tea. I will try for fruit for lunch. I don't think I will make pizza for dinner tonight which will be protested by the males of my household. I think I will make chicken. I just have to decide what part of the world I will be inspired from.

I will be doing laundry while watching the wedding. I hope it doesn't rain this weekend so I can get out and garden.

Its been a long week even though it has been a short week. Does that make any sense? I have been busy at work and I am driving out east to camp Friday night and cooking three meals on Saturday for a work crew of 40 that will be there. I feel the same way. For some reason every short week always feels just as long and sometimes longer then a regular week. So you are going to cook at camp. I really think that you are a gluten for punishment.

I have been nagging the little one all week trying to get her work on her Ancient Civilization project. She is doing an Ancient Roman Atrium House and it is due this Monday. Nag, Nag, Nag. Oh, now I see why you are going away to camp for the weekend, or is she coming with you?

Cathy are you serious about volunteering for me? If so I might be able to use you May 13th for about two hours. Friday's are normally a busy day, but we also have burger day (about 150 - 200 extra mouths to feed) and I have a Principal's luncheon to feed and serve (another 40 - 50 people) All at the same time! If you want I will give you more info the closer we get to the date. Yes, Cathy, put your money where your mouth is.
No problem. I'm off on Friday so I can help you out!

Ok, so I am sure that you have all noticed that I am grumpy. Well, I have a good reason for that. I am now on about a month and a half of TMI. My Iron is very low and my hemoglobin is also low. So, I am really tired and very irritated. I saw the doctor again today. He ran some tests last week. That was the first time that I ever had a trans vaginal ultrasound (internal). I really did not like it at all. Anyhow, apparently I am definitely not going through any kind of menopause what so every, not pre, or peri or what ever else there may be. The better news is that I do not have uterine cancer or anything like that (a huge load off my mind). The suspicion is fibroid degeneration and the treatment for now is drum roll please. I have been put on the pill for the first time in 46 years. It was a little bit embarrassing as I had absolutely no idea that you had to follow a schedule in taking it properly. I am supposed to take it for two months and hopefully that will work and if not then the next step will be a DNC. I really hope not to have to go that route but we will see. I guess the biggest issue is blood loss and becoming so anemic that other complications will arise. I am to increase my iron pills and hope for the best. Please, please wish me luck. It has been one thing after the other health wise since last July. I am ready to feel good again really soon. Ok, I did laugh about the "Pill" part; I sincerely hope it works. Me Too! I was eating a piece of Banana Bread when I read Sunshine is going on the Pill and choked cause I was laughing.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment