Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day Fifteen of Twenty-One

This week is passing by very slowly. I seem to be one day ahead in my mind. It could be because the boys had a PD day on Monday. This however, did not deter me from my Wii. I weighed myself as soon as I came home from work. Yeah! I'm down another 0.3kg. At this pace I should be down a few pounds in a month.

I did another few loads of laundry and (drum roll please) 3 1/2 hours of gardening. As I sit here now I can feel myself starting to stiffen up!

Ok, I just stepped away to do 15 minutes of yoga to stretch myself out. I wonder how I will feel tomorrow? I remember I said that I was going to do strength exercises but I think the gardening was a great substitute!

Dinner was bbq'd pork chops with wild rice and a Greek salad.

Six days to go!

1 comment:

  1. Three and a half hours of gardening, wow Cathy, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete