Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day Sixteen of Twenty-One

Here I am at sixteen days of consistent exercise and reduced servings of food. How do I feel? I do feel lighter in spirit and I do find that I am in a better mood. I feel positive and I also find that I have more conviction with getting things done. Hubby thinks that I should not count down the days as he feels that when I reach the 21st day I will feel a sense of relief that it's over. I hope not! It's supposed to take 21 days to ingrain a new habit so I hope that 30 minutes of exercise and reduced meal servings will just become the norm.

I am feeling stiff and sore. I think I can feel muscles that I didn't know I had. I think of the Wii as my own "Trainer Josh"!

After work I did the Wii body test. I lost another 0.5kg! I then ate lunch of leftover bbq pork chop with salad and some rice. I went to volunteer and did my 30 minutes of aerobics and strength and yoga after dinner. I am very tired now. I hope I sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment