Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day Ten of Twenty One

Ten days!!!!! Woo hoo! I lost weight again, 0.3kg! Let me see, what did I eat today. I had a glass of milk before I left home for work this morning. (it's just too early when I get up to eat breakfast) At my break I had some fruit, orange juice and an orange and cranberry bun. Lunch was homemade chicken veggie soup. I had a short nap after lunch as I had to pick up the older one from band practice. It was still so nice outside that when I came home I went straight into the garden. I gardened for about two hours!
Dinner was a hodgepodge of leftovers. I had oatmeal with berries.

I did the weigh in portion of the Wii before I ate and now I am going to go and do my exercise portion. I think I will do both yoga to stretch out and some balance games. How does 30 minutes sound?

Until day eleven...

No comments:

Post a Comment