Monday, May 30, 2011

Is It a Virus?

I know I haven't posted in a few days. It's not that I have given up. Not even the cramps kept me down long! I thought I had a bit of a cold or most probably allergies. On Friday I didn't feel good and looking back I thought it was something I ate. I slept in on Saturday and when I finally got up I had to really push myself to do anything. At one point on Saturday I had the chills, nausea, and nearly passed out in our bathroom. The really bad feeling did pass and I passed it off as an anomaly. Well, I still feel bad from allergies and it seems Hubby found out at work today that one of his coworkers had the same symptoms as I had. They went to the clinic and was told it's a virus that's going around. There is nothing to take for a virus so I guess I will just be careful and wash my hands even more than I do now. I work with the public and think I'm immune to it all. I guess I need time to become immune to the new germs. I just wish the public would stop putting their documents in their mouths before handing them over to us!

1 comment: