Friday, July 22, 2011

Catch Up Fridays

It's hot!!!!!!!!

I love this weather, however, I have to say that even for me it's now too hot! We have now turned on the air conditioning. The pool is even too hot. It's at 92 F! It feels like a bathtub and no one wants to go in. Hubby actually added water to cool it down! I want to do laundry, however, I don't want to put my drain on the power grid. I think I will wait for the evening and do my usual wash in cold and hang outside to dry. (Sunshine) I don't understand how you lasted this long without AC. It is so hot and the only relief that I find is inside with the AC blasting. (Carolin) I too have broke down and turned my AC on as well. I would prefer to have the bedroom windows open at night but there seems to be know relief this week.





I am not even hungry. I have no idea what to make for dinner. I really, really, do not want to make pizza! I am also running out of water from within my three rain barrels. I hope it rains in the next week or two. Why do you have to make pizza? It is suppose to rain tonight and tomorrow, yippee! I don't understand the connection between pizza and rain. And if you don't want to make it then don't. Make something else or just order it. We had potato salad (made it last night) and Italian sausage on the BBQ. My great deal sausage regularly $2.99 for 4 sausage's had a $2.00 off coupon so they only cost .99 cents!!!


I just reread what I have just written. I can tell my mind is moving fast from one thought to another. After all, what does not wanting to make pizza for dinner have to do with rain barrels??? Are you one some new drug or something?



I hope to see the ladies Friday morning. (I am writing this Thursday afternoon). Thanks for having us over today Cathy. I know that it was a short time as we couldn't stay very long but it was a lot of fun catching up with you girls. You both always make me laugh and having the kids in the conversations is a lot of fun too. The dish you made, I will call it potato hash, was so good. Thanks for taking the time to cook for us and turn on your oven on such a hot day. Yeah thanks Cathy for the grub and pool. And lay off the son you sound like me now. I was thinking when I left that if it makes you feel better why don't you make an appointment with his Guidance teacher and have all your questions and concerns answered in reference to university.



On another note, if anyone is thinking of flying to the USA from Toronto International Airport, please arrive at least three hours in advance of your flight. The line ups are just too stupid!!! (ok, that's enough...I do not want to think about work anymore!)


I have some cousins and my family over for the day tomorrow and another group on Sunday but Sunday is not confirmed as of yet. It will be more of a spur of the moment thing depending on how tired I am after Saturday. We have my sisters late husband's 10 year memorial mass on Sunday and there will be quite a few people there, if I am not too tired, I will invite them over after mass for lunch and a swim. My sister has already said that she is coming regardless even though I have said that I will probably just come home and rest. So I have a question, if your sister was to remarry ever would you all have to still go to a memorial mass each year for her late first husband? Would a remarriage trump a memorial mass?



August is just around the corner so you know what that means, its almost time to go back to school and back to work. No!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did see back to school specials in some flyers today namely Zellers and Bed, Bath, and Beyond.


So next week the little one and I are off to camp for a week. Please pray the little one will sleep all week in a girls cabin and not with me. She is telling me she will sleep with the other girls but wants to change her clothes in my cabin.


The husband and I just got back from the movies. We went to see Horriable Bosses. It was funny but lots of cursing, I am not a big fan of Jennifer Aniston (maybe cause she plays the same character in all her movies) but this time she was different. Very raunchy but funny and she almost totaly pulled it off.


Stay cool and hydrated everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment