Friday, August 26, 2011

Catch Up Fridays

(Cathy) We're back! We had such a good time. The weather was hot, hot, hot and big sunny blue skies! I love the mountains. We flew into Vancouver and rented a car and drove to Kelowna. It was a breathtakingly beautiful drive. We stopped to eat lunch in Hope at a restaurant called, "Home." The food was very good and the service was great. We had never heard about Home before, however, when we saw all of the cars in the parking lot we figured it must be good!


We stayed with Hubby's folks and just enjoyed good company, food and many games of Euchre. We drove down to Osoyoos on Tuesday to have dinner with Hubby's sister. We went to Osoyoos Desert Railroad and Rattlesnake Canyon. The kids had a great time with all of their cousins. We ate far too much good food, (the calories don't count when you're on vacation... right???)



We arrived home at 3am this morning. We had to fly from Kelowna to Vancouver then on to home.



We are very tired, but happy. Glad to be home safe and sound.



How was everyone else's week?




(Carolin)Sounds like it was a good trip, it has been fairly quite here getting slowly organized for work(school starting).


(Sunshine) Welcome back Cathy. I am glad that the weather was great and that you had such a good time. I am looking forward to seeing you all next weekend.


Thinks around here are same old same old. Its been great summer but it went by to fast and I am trying hard to prepare myself for the work environment and following a strict schedule once again but my mind won't let me go there yet. This weekend we have a dinner dance that my dad has all asked us to go to on Saturday night, so we will all be there. Sunday is up in the air, I know that Teen Sunshine is working on Sunday and Mr Sunshine has some of next week off but there are no plans int he works so far. I am secretly hoping that some of this floor upstairs gets laid. It will be a lot of work but it has go get done sometimes. We will have to see how motivated Mr Sunshine is about working on his vacation.


Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I typed a whole paragraph of stuff what happened to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your stuff looked short. I wonder if there is a glich or something new I need to do to update the blog. I'll look into it. I remember the time I was having trouble with the colours.

    On another note....looking forward to seeing everyone next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete