Friday, September 9, 2011

Catch Up Fridays

Sunshine. I am typing on the IPad so I am not exactly sure how everything works so far. It's been a crazy busy week with the start of the school year as well as work. We have been short one girl all week long. I have no idea when they are going to fill the position but I can tell you that I am exhausted. The new legislation is challenging and very time consuming. I have worked late everyday and I have been late to pick up the girls all week long. I really don't get paid enough for all this craziness. (Carolin) When she says the new legislation she means the Ontario Healthy Food Act. This act restircts the types of food that can be sold in and on School property. No fried food, no candy, regular pop (soda for our American readers) high sodium foods etc.

The girls have started school and so far everything looks pretty good. Everyone is relatively happy with their teachers. I know that the year will just fly buy.

Cathy, we had a great time at the la purest(?) (??) weekend get together. Every time we get together I realize how much I misss hanging out with you girls. Thanks so much Cathy to you and your family for having us over. It was a lot of fun and the food was great.


Sunshine, you did a good job with the Ipad! I have to go back to work this weekend. On Sunday, Sept. 11th. I bet flights will be delayed due to extra security. We are also having a bridal shower for my cousin on Sunday. Mom and Dad and my sister and family are all staying over so we can all clean the house and cook! It will be a lot of fun! (Have fun and glad its not me!)



We had a great time last Sunday! It's always good when we get together and as it just doesn't happen as often anymore it makes it all the more special!



School has started. Good luck to one and all for a great year and Sunshine, I agree, it will fly by!


As you have read many times school has begun for another year and so had work. I had a great week my school cafeteria sales were double what they were last year this time. I had a new girl start and we will have to see how it goes.


I had canceled our church Small group Friday night as it seemed not everyone could make it. But one of the women didn't get the email and came anyway. We had a great evening just catching up from our summers and laughing about life. It was a great unexpected Friday night.

I am last blogging this week as it is almost midnight on Saturday. I have been out since 10:30 AM. Myself, mom, uncle and two aunts met up downtown Toronto. And spent the day at the Cabbagetown Festival. I always enjoyed the day, chatting, laughing and just hanging with the old folks! Well we will find out if any of the family reads the blog because of my last comment. :)

Over all it has been a good week, kids are back to school, teenager likes her university classes over all and the little one is getting used to a new routine now that she is in Junior High.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment