Monday, March 12, 2012

I am SO in Love

Remember New Love, the anticipation of being together, the constant wonder of discovering something new each time you are together. The first thought when you wake up and the last as you fall asleep. Well that me and it is amazing, its all I can talk about, I go through my daily chores so looking forward to be together, it's like a drug and I am an addict. My family is making fun of me but I don't care they are just jealous. Because I am so happy i spend my time convincing others about how wonderful my new love is.
Who or what is this magical thing that has captured my heart you ask? Only because my new love will get better the more I share, I am will to let you in on my happiness.
Are you sitting down?
Ready?
My new love is Pinterest. http://http://pinterest.com/
Every time I go to the site there is something new, it is amazing. I am not an overly crafty person but this site makes me want to run to Michaels http://www.michaels.com/ and go crazy. String Easter eggs, melted crayon canvas, paper flower wreathes. I tell you it is simply amazing. Don't even get me going on the all the recipes. Peanut butter everything!!!, Then there is fashion , gardening, home design and decorating, and on and on and on. I am totally addicted and in love.
The teenager has been making fun of me as I am constantly calling her to come see this and look at that and wow this is so cool. She laughs at me and says I am OLD. "Mom it's like you just discovered the Internet"
Carolin

No comments:

Post a Comment