Friday, April 13, 2012

Keeping In Touch

(Sunshine) Hello everyone. I hope that everyone had a good week. Cathy, how is your arm doing? Carolin, how are things with you?
I feel as though we haven't seen each other in so long.

We are still getting over this long lasting flu in our home. Most of us are starting to feel better but its been a long haul. Miss Teen Sunshine has it now and she has missed two days of school and a day of work. No fun at all.

Summer is fast approaching and I can't wait to be sitting outside and enjoying the hopefully nice weather.

(Cathy) Sunshine, thanks for setting up the post. I guess I am slipping up. I am sorry to hear that you are all still feeling sick. I thought we were a bit under the weather here, however, it is just allergies. I am wondering with this up and down weather if allergies will be worse or better this year.
The arm is the same and that is worrisome. We all thought by now it would be showing signs of improvement. I think I am in for the long haul. 

See you all later.








No comments:

Post a Comment